"We could just not fight any more druids. Seems easier." Vala quips to Grepha. "Not that there's many in the Gate, that I know of at least. Though there were rumours about a sect of sewer druids who commanded all the rats in the city."

"Secrecy is our shield." Seniyad seems almost surprised Senna would suggest bringing in outsiders, but perhaps it's his own (limited?) perspective that draws such shock. "The great tree does hold a well of power within it, I think it no coincidence that Faldorn and the hags chose this site for their ritual instead of somewhere less notable. Inviting outsiders here..." He shakes his head. "Some might be good and true and keep their secret, but could I trust all? Were it not for the druid among you," he nods to Caelyn, "I would have refused you, no matter what help you offered. Outsiders tore up the earth for their iron, I only dread to think of what they would do should knowledge of our tree spread to those who wished to plunder it. Whatever Faldorn has wrought here, druids will find a solution. Alone. You may call it false pride if you will, but I will not live to see our home uprooted by greedy powerseekers." His eyes turn north, and though you can't see it, he is clearly looking towards the city.