R13T11: Aasgar knows where his skills lie and says, "I could use a bunch more healing before taking on that big bag o' bones." He dashes towards the big skelly ton as he stows his axe, starts to grab his mace and continues shouting out helpful defensive combat instructions.

R13T9: Abenor, unthreatened by any, says, "Skreed Gorewillow, foolish man to give us your name. I condemn you to death for your actions against Trunau and the murder of Rodrik Grath." He uses his katana to cut wide the chest of the sleeping half-orc, an evil man whose last minutes were peaceful sleep rather than violence.

R13T6: The giant skeleton still seems out of sorts, but manages to recover after a few seconds, looking around for the one that confounded it.

R13T5: The dire shadow rat now seems a bit more ghostly than it did a second ago, sniffing at Skreed's dead body and then moving in front of Cici.

End Round 13, Begin Round 14 ...

R14T33:
The graybeard's voice is heard over by the northern wall. "Very good choice, yes, the mace ... I see your fingers readied for it. In that case, I will go help the miss with that undead rat. It just went incoporeal, and may prove problematic."

A split-second later, he appears flanking the rat with Cici, having stabbed it for 6 mod. "Aasgar, was it? Are you a scribe? I ask, because I recognize the akashic minor veil spectacles of the scribe that you currently wear."

R14T25: "Screen me, big guy," Imrijka says to Aasgar, "And I'll keep breaking his bones with blunt arrows."

She jukes south and shoots a single arrow, but it bounces off of the ancient armor.

R14T23: Cici attacks using the healing wand, but misses. Healing energy is now glowing on the tip of the wand, waiting to be discharged.

R14T22: Gharmez, what do you do?

Bariswort on deck, Aasgar in the hole ...

Spoiler: Battle Tracker
Show
HEROES: +5' enhancement to speed. HEROES: +4 morale AC til R14T11.
Shay'akhar: 33. Rapier and wand of CLW in hand. Invisible til R53T33.
* Reduce person (5 min). Expeditious retreat (5 min).
Imrijka: 25. Bow in hand. Light on hat.
* Antitoxin: For 1 hour, gain +5 alchemical bonus vs. poison.
* DISEASED: Filth fever: Bite–injury; save Fort DC 15; onset 1d3 days; frequency 1/day; effect DEX & CON tracks; cure 2 consecutive saves.
Cici: 23. Light on waveblade in hand, as well as wand of CLW.
Gharmez: 22. Crossbow in hand (loaded). Guidance til R21T17.
Bariswort: 17. Accordion dropped. Light crossbow in hands (unloaded).
* Grease will last til R32T17.
Aasgar: 11. Axe in hand. RS. Valiant keeper's stance.
Lucette: 10. DELAYING!!!
Abenor: 9. Katana and wakizashi in hand. FATIGUED!!! Inner sphere stance.
* DISEASED: Filth fever: Bite–injury; save Fort DC 15; onset 1d3 days; frequency 1/day; effect DEX & CON tracks; cure 2 consecutive saves.
Uskroth's Guardian: 6. (65:80).
Dire Shadow Rat: 5. (6:12).

Dead/ OOC
Daktani. Ghaer & Lehi. Dire Wolf (2). Skreed Gorewillow.