View Single Post

Thread: Cosmic Hunters (OOC)

1. - Top - End - #235
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Cosmic Hunters (OOC)

Quote Originally Posted by chaincomplex View Post
    Delja makes an Escape Artist check to squeeze through the incredibly tight hallway, presently packed with two of the aberrations themselves squeezing: [roll0]

As an aside guys, make sure your character sheet shows all the relevant bonuses in every field, and if not that your latest post includes relevant modifications I should keep in mind. I'm making hidden checks and saves, and will likely make more as you fight more worthy foes/face more worthy challenges, and have been using your sheets to determine the bonuses.
    Only non-obvious thing I can think of that isn't reflected on Myriad's sheet is that because she has 5 ranks in Knowledge (architecture and engineering), she gets +2 on Search checks "involving secret doors and similar compartments".

Though I could not for the life of me figure out my original bonus math for bluff, so I adjusted it down to 14 (+2 Racial, +3 Feat, +3 Item, +6 Invocation), so it is an auto 55 now instead of an auto 60 (I doubt that will make much difference at those levels though). I think it might have been from the original build's 1 level in the Montebank prestige class that I ended up axing in favor of a second level of Warlock for At-Will Detect Magic and a second Invocation to grab darkvision and see invisible.

Oh, and her Rolls to overcome SR for Eldritch Blast if I neglect to pre-roll it is 1d20+2 (only 2 levels of Warlock).
    Last edited by Geeksthenewsexy; 2022-10-08 at 05:00 PM.
    "He who makes a beast of himself, loses the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson