Seniyad gratefully accepts the help up. He could climb, and from the ways his eyes case their way up the tree he probably has done before, but a helping hand isn't turned away. He executes the unconscious Faldorn with the same swiftness that he did the previous bandits, without saying any last words for her. "A portal to the feywild that fed on death. Perhaps they planned to make it a permanent bridge and twist the the material? A wound in reality powered by death." He ruminates on their plan after you regroup. "There weren't any other druids here. Maybe they're elsewhere?" He sounds almost hopeful, and it's clear he hopes that not all are as lost as Faldorn. "Or she killed them to feed the spell." Vala suggests, but Seniyad doesn't have an answer, only speculation.

"It will take time to undo what was done here, but you have my sincere thanks, and that of my Circle. We have little in the way of riches as a reward for what you have done here, but name a boon and if it's in our power I will see it done." Vala opens her mouth to suggest something but hesitates and turns away, her desire buried.