R9T11: Aasgar moves towards the battle, getting right up to something on the floor. Now that he's had a chance to move fully into this chamber, he gets a good look at his surroundings (see below).

R9T9: Abenor springs to his feet, changes his stance to one of speed, and takes off after his friend.

R9T7: The flames on the charred dire wolf gutter out, significantly reducing glare to the east, but with so many people down below, Gharmez and the others above likewise now have a good view of the cavern as well. Ledges and stairs are carved into the stone walls of this wide-open, high-ceilinged natural cavern. Embedded in a fifteen-foot-tall spire of centuries-old bones stands the skeleton of a massive armored warrior. Though its flesh has long since rotted off its frame, the skeleton still stands proud and regal amid the trappings of battle and mounds of gleaming treasure. The skeleton’s battered halfplate and scarred helmet hint at its many battles, and the warlord’s hands are clenched around a massive stone hammer. Beneath the helmet, a thick, round rock has been embedded in one of the skeleton’s otherwise empty eye sockets.

The enemy is a six-and-a-half-foot tall half-orc weighing 200 lbs. that has ... contary to what anyone ever remembers seeingfrom a half-orc, blond hair. He has a falchion in his off-hand. He takes out a small glass flask filled with a bluish fluid, and with the tinest bit of concentration it glows faintly. he tosses it at Cici with an evil grin. Again she proves what seems like more trained martial evasion mixed with excellent agility as she ducks and the bomb goes off in the graybeard's square. The eruption is enough to envelop the graybeard, Cici, and Abenor. Somehow, using ridiculously precise timing the graybeard completely moves out of the way. Cici does a similar trick with what looks like a martial kata designed to avoid area of effects. Abenor, on the other hand, is surprised by the large bloom of fire as he takes 8 fire. He then takes off to the west.

End Round 9, Begin Round 10 ...

R10T33:
"It is a pleasure, my dear Erastilian monk," nods and bows the graybeard gallantly, taking off to the west. "I am accursed, and have many titles. The Dunsage is one..." he calls as he doesn't try a direct intercept to the bad guy, but makes his way parallel and south. "Wait a minute!" he calls out. "Who aids my feet to fly faster? Thank you!"

R10T25: Imrijka does a running start to leap off the ledge to her west and then make her way south towards, but out of the reach of, the enemy.

R10T23: "Cursed? Omigooodness, Dunsage! If we live, we'll have to see to that," says Cici running right up to Blondie. "Not that I'm powerful enough a witch yet to do anything about such things. I mainly dabble in potions and stuff."

R10T22: Gharmez, the battle is quickly leaving you. What do you do?

Bariswort on deck, Aasgar in the hole ...

Spoiler: Battle Tracker
Show
HEROES: +5' enhancement to speed.
Shay'akhar: 33. Rapier and wand of CLW in hand.
Imrijka: 25. Bow in hand. Light on hat.
* Antitoxin: For 1 hour, gain +5 alchemical bonus vs. poison.
* DISEASED: Filth fever: Bite–injury; save Fort DC 15; onset 1d3 days; frequency 1/day; effect DEX & CON tracks; cure 2 consecutive saves.
Cici: 23. Light on waveblade in hand, as well as wand of CLW.
Gharmez: 22. Crossbow in hand (loaded).
Bariswort: 17. Accordion dropped. Light crossbow in hands.
* Grease will last til R32T17.
Aasgar: 11. Axe in hand. RS. Valiant keeper's stance. Round one fallow complete.
Lucette: 10. DELAYING!!!
Abenor: 9. Katana and wakizashi in hand. FATIGUED!!! Running hunter's stance.
* DISEASED: Filth fever: Bite–injury; save Fort DC 15; onset 1d3 days; frequency 1/day; effect DEX & CON tracks; cure 2 consecutive saves.
Skreed: 7. Falchion in hand. Bomber's eye (+1 insight thrown attack rolls, +10' RI thrown weapons, not incl.).

Dead/ OOC
Daktani. Ghaer & Lehi. Dire Wolf (2).