R8T11: Aasgar calls out "Abenor!" to his friend in concern as he rushes to his side and takes a defensive posture.

R8T9: Abenor takes 1 bleed. He releases his grasp on his wakizash and tends to his own wound, stopping the bleeding with his elven medical knowledge. "Thanks for looking on me, my friend, but they are getting away." He picks up his wakizashi again, and though still on the ground gets into a squirrely groundfighting stance should any bombs come his way. "If the new lady has spells of healing, see to the others first, but I could use your Art."

R8T7: Down below, seeing he is being pursued by a lone person, he turns back several feet before throwing an alchemical bomb at Cici with one of the larger explosives, but her reflexes have her duck out of the way and the bomb explodes just north of her. Because of his failed targeting, he fails to protect his bodyguard as well. Though she ducked, she and the bodyguard both take 8 fire from the large blast of flames, and both of them scream in pain. It is just likely that if Cici were to have been directly hit, she might not have survived.

End Round 8, Begin Round 9 ...

R9T33:
The graybeard chases down to put his own body in the line of bombing from the blond half-orc while he touches his wand to Cici for 8 healing. "It seems the bodyguard is a flood troll, milady! Weakest form of giant and troll, and can't even regenerate unless it gets to water."

R9T25: "Don't worry about me Abadaran," says the half-orc in the floppy red hat. "I'm wounded, but good; and we can't let this guy get away. But first, a little giant-slaying, shall we?"

Boosted by Aasgar's strange energies, she - and the light on her floppy hat - start moving west along the upper ledge. She shoots two arrows at the troll, but finds it a more agile beast than first expected.

R9T23: "Thank you, kind sir. What is your name?" asks Cici of her savior as she steps forward to screen herself against the bomber with the troll. She jams her waveblade into its meaty upper left arm for 10, dropping it, and then continues with another stab to its chest for 6. She is no longer screen, but the half-orc has none but himself remaining.

R9T22: Gharmez, your crossbow is unloaded. What do you do?

Bariswort on deck, Aasgar in the hole ...

Spoiler: Battle Tracker
Show
HEROES: +5' enhancement to speed.
Shay'akhar: 33. Rapier and wand of CLW in hand.
Imrijka: 25. Bow in hand. Light on hat.
* Antitoxin: For 1 hour, gain +5 alchemical bonus vs. poison.
* DISEASED: Filth fever: Bite–injury; save Fort DC 15; onset 1d3 days; frequency 1/day; effect DEX & CON tracks; cure 2 consecutive saves.
Cici: 23. Light on waveblade in hand, as well as wand of CLW.
Gharmez: 22. Crossbow in hand (unloaded).
Bariswort: 17. Accordion dropped. Light crossbow in hands. PRONE!!!
* Grease will last til R32T17.
Lehi: 14. (-13:33). DYING!!!
Aasgar: 11. Axe in hand. RS. Valiant keeper's stance.
Lucette: 10. DELAYING!!!
Abenor: 9. Katana and wakizashi in hand. FATIGUED!!! Inner sphere stance. PRONE!!!
* DISEASED: Filth fever: Bite–injury; save Fort DC 15; onset 1d3 days; frequency 1/day; effect DEX & CON tracks; cure 2 consecutive saves.
Skreed: 7. Falchion in hand. Bomber's eye (+1 insight thrown attack rolls, +10' RI thrown weapons, not incl.).

Dead/ OOC
Daktani. Ghaer. Dire Wolf (2).