R6T11: Aasgar reaches out and grabs his axe and struggles to a sitting position... Then lays back down feeling suddenly woozy.

R6T9: Abenor takes 2 bleed. Dropping his pride, he calls out, "Somebody, please. The light of my people is ebbing away, chasing after my spent energy, but I dare not drop my guard lest the enemy fall upon you."

Abenor, fatigued and bleeding as he is, does not attempt any special bladework. To any other man-at-arms, what Abenor considers simple bladework would boggle the mind. His blades flash with what extra power he may impel them. His katana cuts across the foreleg and cut deep into its flank, dropping it, even as his wakizashi stabs the unknown humanoid in the chest for 18. Abenor stumbles back and away from the green-skinned brute.

R6T7: With the wolf gone, the blond half-orc smiles wickedly and says, "Now I really get to play!" as he tosses a bomb that catches Abenor squarely in the chest. Unlike the last few where the half-orc was being careful with more subdued bombs, this one explodes with a greater radius, catching the fallen dire wolf and the newcomer with gray headwrap and salt-and-pepper hair. Abenor takes 16 fire, but the graybeard ducks behind the rock he stands near, not getting burnt at all. Now, though, Aasgar has caught fire and is burning as the blond man heads down a ramp to the floor below. The dead wolf that got splashed is now a bonfire.

End Round 6, Begin Round 7 ...

R7T33:
The graybeard with the rapier pulls out a wand, stepping up behind the elf and calling out, "My lady! Many of the heroes are in desperate need of healing if Abadar can see an investment in saving their lives as two of them are one fire and a dwarf behind me was laid low! Meanwhile, after a quick ministration, I would like to give chase if I may?" He taps the wand to Abenor to provide 4 healing. It doesn' stop the bleeding, as is common for magical healing, but it does seem to slow it.

R7T25: Imrijka takes 6 fire from burning. She puts all of her energy into trying to put out her fire. It seems she is having trouble, but the halfling accordionist does a quick bit of magic, ending his music, and the half-orc inquisitor is able to finally put out her flames. But the halfling dirge bard seems to have nothing else remaining, as the day's long and many battles have tired his supernatural edge.

R7T23: "Hunter help us, but I can't heal you fast enough as that bastard can tear the other warriors apart with bombs," Cici says while tearing up, but still dutifully gives Aasgar more from the wand for 3 healing.

R7T22: Gharmez, what do you do?

Bariswort on deck, Monstrous-Looking Thug on deck ...

Spoiler: Battle Tracker
Show

Shay'akhar: 33. Rapier and wand of CLW in hand.
Imrijka: 25. Bow in hand. Light on hat.
* Half-speed til R9T25.
* Antitoxin: For 1 hour, gain +5 alchemical bonus vs. poison.
* DISEASED: Filth fever: Bite–injury; save Fort DC 15; onset 1d3 days; frequency 1/day; effect DEX & CON tracks; cure 2 consecutive saves.
Cici: 23. Light on waveblade in hand, as well as wand of CLW.
Gharmez: 22.
Bariswort: 17. Accordion in hands.
* Grease will last til R32T17.
Lehi: 14. (15:33).
Aasgar: 11. Axe in hand. PRONE!!!
Lucette: 10. DELAYING!!!
Abenor: 9. Both swords in hand. Thrashing Dragon Style. Inner Sphere Stance. FATIGUED!!! BLEED 1d3 (Heal DC 10)!!! BURNING (1d6)!!!
* DISEASED: Filth fever: Bite–injury; save Fort DC 15; onset 1d3 days; frequency 1/day; effect DEX & CON tracks; cure 2 consecutive saves.
Skreed: 7. Falchion in hand. Bomber's eye (+1 insight thrown attack rolls, +10' RI thrown weapons, not incl.).

Dead/ OOC
Daktani. Ghaer. Dire Wolf (2).