View Single Post

Thread: Cosmic Hunters (OOC)

1. - Top - End - #185
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Cosmic Hunters (OOC)

Quote Originally Posted by chaincomplex View Post
    Damn, yeah I forgot SLAs provoke AoOs, unlike Su abilities.

Do you guys think I should reopen recruitment for a caster or something, or do you guys wanna stay a triplet?

It's your guys' call. Any new potential party members would be introduced well after this segment is over.
    I love the current group dynamic. Though if a caster turns out to be truly needed, I know someone who roleplays well and posts consistently, and they already know the general outline of the campaign (I've been bragging about playing in an awesome game with a really good DM to my bestie lol) and can have them apply - they almost always play casters, too. Myriad knows tons of people (via tons of aliases), and would be an easy enough 'connection' to roleplay.

Or who knows? Maybe there is some weird magical object or effect somewhere in this place that we'll run into that rearranges our molecules and turns us all into Gestalt characters. *shifts eyes back and forth suspiciously* Myriad can totally be trusted with magic, I swear! *cackles*

Will Save VS Paralysis (DC 20) (1d20+22)[42]
    Will Save VS Paralysis (DC 20) (1d20+22)[41]
    (By the way, if any of their abilities can be stopped by Spell Resistance, Myriad has SR 25)
    Last edited by Geeksthenewsexy; 2022-09-21 at 05:22 AM.
    "He who makes a beast of himself, loses the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson