1. - Top - End - #175
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Myriad's Saves

Quote Originally Posted by Geeksthenewsexy View Post
    Fort Save VS 4 Dex Damage (DC 29 to Negate) (1d20+28)[48]
    Fort Save VS Staggered (DC 29 to Negate) (1d20+30)[35]
    Fort Save VS 1 Dex Damage (DC 29 to Negate) (1d20+11)[16]
    Fort Save VS Staggered (DC 29 to Negate) [roll3]
    This is what we call consistency. Also Geeks, isn't the bluff action allowing your next attack to be flat-footed? How do you get it to apply to the whole round?

It's all good GM, we're level 20 characters after all. We'll handle that. By the way, O2 should have triggered an AoO from Ux with the use of a spell-like ability, but I guess his pitiful roll of 25 on the attack roll I had pre-made in case of an AoO means it was a miss anyway.

Ux Utanar has acid resistance 20, so he ignores that, and since he wears a Retributive amulet, half the physical damage he has suffered from O2 is reflected back at it. So it takes 11 damage from that. Fort saves against Str damage (1d20+28)[48] and paralysis (1d20+30)[35]. And the same roll for Ereshki: (1d20+11)[16], with the added +4 in case that's an [enchantment] effect.

EDIT: I hope it's an [enchantment] effect. Also, I've just understood the aberrations must not have been affected by the Test of Mettle because their challenge rating must be inferior to 18. Also, it takes ages to precisely describe all the actions and options of a 20th-level character
    Last edited by remetagross; 2022-09-20 at 10:32 AM.
    VC XV, The horsemen are drawing nearer: The Alien and the Omen (part 1 and part 2).
    VC XVI, Burn baby burn:Nero
    VC XVIII, This is Heresy! Torquemada
    VC XX, Elder Evil: Henry Bowyer

And a repository of deliciously absurd sentences produced by maddened optimisers in my extended signature