When Kharesh shoves the corpses into the sewage, the woman kicking Purheegee’s corpse screams in a raw, undirected rage, but then seems to calm considerably. The corpses themselves slowly drift down this river of foulness. Sadar’s blunt organizational efforts make a bit of progress happen, and a few of the woman slowly venture a few feet down the path you came in along. At Gex’s offer, the woman takes one look at Gex’s shoes and haughtily decries them as “too small.” The unconscious bodies are carried fireman style by the strongest in the group.

Given the nature of this parade, very little progress is made before the Zephyr Guard arrive. Six armed and armored individuals follow a brown-eyed armored woman of average height, with a bit of straw blond hair visible under the helmet, and an Aluum golem command torc around her neck. The guard’s weapons are drawn, but things do not seem terribly aggressive, still the woman bellows, “we are taking all of you in! Do not resist! If I need to bring the golem down here, I will see you regret it!” The sunlight coming through the grate in the very high ceiling is suddenly blotted out, and you can see an Aluum golem backlit there. The soldiers begin to redirect the women, back to the north passage. Manacles are drawn…

Spoiler: All
Show
If anyone wants to resist, flee, or try to talk your way out of this situation, you are welcome to try. All of you would be well aware of the Zephyr Guard’s reputation for competence and martial skill. If I don’t hear from anyone, I’ll advance the game.