Noted. It's not an ideal way of fleeing, then. Though she could conceivably use the Withdraw full-round action to move away without provoking AoOs (for a single square), but it's stretching the realm of possibility that an Int 2 animal would think about such a complex maneuver when it's just been reduced to half its hit points in a single round.

Metastachydium, I so hear you about the 1/round swift action thing. Plus, the higher-levelled a character is, the more option it usually has for its swift actions. That's why I once built a Ruby Knight Vindicator PC, just so I could nab the Turn Undead = Swift action class feature.

About the fact Ux Utanar reacted first : yeah, given our relative Initiative scores, it's not very logical, but that's a small drawback of grouped initiative. Tell you what, in such a situation, there's no problem for me to roleplay that as Delja having moved first and Ux Utanar having acted second, when our actions do not rely on each other.

Now, I really hope they're gonna fail their Will save, else my poor mount is screwed.