View Single Post

Thread: Chult Hex Crawl - IC

1. - Top - End - #239
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: Chult Hex Crawl - IC

Nolwenn, too, is not particularly well-versed in standards of grung beauty, but The Red Horns certainly seems enthusiastic to tackle it even if his methodology seems a little strange in its focus. A different problem stands out to her. "The trick, though is this," the wizard begins, "magics and tricks though we might have--like I said, I have a number of spells that could be useful in setting up such a charade--but none of us can stay here to continue the performance forever. We need a solution that allows us to take our hands off, or we're just dooming the tribe to the king's wrath once he realizes he's been fooled. A refusal by the goddess comes to mind--" she raises her hands up above her head and lowers her voice, miming a being of great power--" 'you may be king, but you're still a small-minded mortal, not worthy of my divine attention and magnificent being', but I could see him taking that badly--perhaps blaming it on the priests failing in their rituals or deciding that we outsiders being present displeased her and drove her off. Does anyone have any ideas on that front?"
    Last edited by The Hellbug; 2022-09-04 at 01:39 PM.
    Coach and Owner of Hellbug's Heroes, Sneak Kings, Sultans of Slaughter, and Commercial Cast-Offs. Season II and III runner-up. Season IV league champion. Season VII division champion.