Warforged Paladin of Conquest
AC: 19 HP: 54/54
PP: 11 PIv: 9 PIs: 14
Conditions:
Concentrating on:
5 / 5 d10 HD
Spell Slots- 4/4 1st, 2/2 2nd
Lay on Hands- 25/25

Honor's jaw dropped slightly when the Prince shook his hand, but he quickly recovered, adding a hasty salute to his greeting, but remaining silent. When Aanash broke the solemnity of the meeting with another infernal story about that lightning strike, Honor went rigid, standing at full height attention, expecting a rebuke of some sort for the impudence. Honor read the room in a quick left and right, sensing the hesitation from the Kundarak dwarf, and immediately moved forward to address it.

Mr. Kellar, sir. During my sixth year of campaigning, we received word that an officer... a prominent noble's daughter, had been overtaken during winter encampment at an advanced position across a river by mercenaries." Honor's eyelights blinked, and for a moment he vividly remembered the howling, cold winds, the screams of arcane shells, and the voices of the dying. "Dead of night. Frozen river. Deemed too dangerous a mission for most. My unit was assigned because we could endure the cold. We chained up to each other, made our way out across the ice, one careful step at a time. We raided the compound, located the target, extracted. Under assault and fire. There were losses... half the unit got pulled under the ice..." Honor lifted his head, a strong sense of pride steeling his spine. "We pulled them back out. Regrouped. Crossed back to allied territory with the target. Point being, Mr. Kellar, sir, that when a Cyran veteran is told to recover something or someone from a hostile environment, it gets done. I'm not the only veteran in this group, and those that aren't are experts in salvage, the Mournlands, and engaging the worst the world can throw at us. We may not look like much, Mr. Kellar, sir, but we get what needs done... done." He punctuates his point by dropping his hammer just enough for the handle to stamp loudly against the floorboards.

Spoiler: OOC
Show
Persuasion check- (1d20+5)[9]. If someone wants to assist, advantage- (1d20+5)[14]. Honor can make a passable face when the situation requires it.