After the third time he wasted his efforts on not-grox-bone, Kennoch gave up on navigating these esoteric shops on his own. He didn't particularly want to bring anyone else into his affairs, but it seemed he'd have no choice. He called for a meeting, primarily with Macharius and Anika.

"I have been I have making inquires regarding inquiries the Witch-Cursed World Witch Cursed and how we can and how protect ourselves protect while we investigate while we." He neglected to mention the source of his information. By innocent forgetfulness, naturally.

"One of our defenses our should be the be should be mighty power of power the God-Emperor God Emperor Emperor Emperor God-Emperor, of course of. I believe that that distributing charms blessed charms by the ship's clergy ship's among the crew the crew will provide great benefit will provide. Our faith faith will protect us protect as it always has as always."

Kennoch nodded a few times to himself, comforted by this certainty. Then he brought his gloves together with a pause. "...But furthermore furthermore... I have prepared prepared more targeted measures more for additional safety for. I can inscribe I can barriers against Warp-predators Warp Warp Warp at key positions key across the ship across. Similar to the similar marvelous Warpsbane wards marvelous wards that grace our grace beloved Terminus beloved, although I cannot I cannot recreate such powerful barricades powerful here by myself by myself. But I am confident I am they will still help they will."

He folded his hands and drummed his fingers together with metallic clicks. "Unfortunately unfortunately, I am struggling I am to locate all locate the materials I need materials. These landbound merchants these are not sympathetic are not to the Void-Born to the or our budget our budget. Perhaps one of you perhaps could help me help in this regard in this."