1. - Top - End - #79
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Second Darkness: Children of the Void [IC]

Ozlech

Standing on the deck of the Flying Cloud, Ozzy doesn’t hide his admiration of the four masted vessel, easily the largest he has boarded legitimately, and nods at the Captain’s speech before following.

In the captain’s quarters at dinner, Ozzy takes the opportunity to speak and introduce himself and Ginny. ”My thanks at your warm welcome Captain. I am sure lodgings will be more than adequate for our needs aboard your vessel. Though do forgive us our lack of manners as we break bread with you this evening.” Ozzy greets the Captain warmly before continuing, “I am Ozlech Darkwing, though please do call me Ozzy, and my feathered companion here goes by Ginny. As for what we seek, we seek what most with ambition to brave the seas seek! Wealth! Wealth to make us the envy of any pirate in Riddleport. Ending up with just enough wealth to never get reacquainted with hunger would be fine too if we fall short of our goal.”
    Last edited by bcool999; 2022-08-24 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Edited post for Update