The warriors seem satisfied with the adventurers obeisance, and the king waves grandly. Speaking (well, croaking), slowly and loudly, he speaks. Nolwenn hurriedly translates as he goes. "Welcome to Dungrunglung, new friends! Your timing is perfection! I entreat you to stay with us, as honoured guests, so that you may witness a marvelous occurrence tomorrow night! For tomorrow night, I will woo and wed my bride, the goddess Nangnang!"

An orange-skinned grung, bristling with weapons, stepped forward and spoke to the king, "My liege, surely such a holy ritual should remain...private? Perhaps Nangnang will not want such creature to...witness her return?"

The king rounded suddenly on the warrior, and kicked out a strongly muscled leg. The warrior took the blow to the stomach and staggered back. The croaking turned harsh. "Silence, Roark! Do not doubt my true love's desire to wed me! In fact, this diverse group will only appeal to her charming vanity! For they will go forth into the jungle after, telling all of my nuptials, and spreading teh tale of our love." His voice returning to a "charming" croak again, he said, "What say you, travellers? Will you stay here as honoured guests?" There was a sudden increase in the tension in the shrine, as everybody waited to hear the answer to the king's question/demand.