1. - Top - End - #76
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Second Darkness: Children of the Void [IC]

The party rendezvouses at the dock. The Flying Cloud is a four-masted vessel built for speed. With a narrow beam, sharply raked stem, and square rig, the distinctive design (itself based on the design of the larger Chelish clipper) gives the ship great speed on the waves when under full sail. The Flying Cloud flies the flag of Riddleport on her mainmast (although the captain keeps a dozen flags in storage and feels no real ties to any one port). Captain Josper Creesy, a relatively young man, seeks to make a name for himself and his ship by setting speed records all along the Arcadian Coast.

The young Captain Creesy hurries everyone onboard. "Come, come! Welcome to the Flying Cloud. I was informed of the badger, but it will need to be penned in the Orlop Deck for everyone's safety - including its own. But don't worry, you'll be bunking down there, anyway. I'll show you down there, and after that, I invite you to dine with me in my cabin to talk of our voyage early on the morrow."
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2022-08-22 at 04:51 AM.
    18MAY2024: Completed reading Paizo's Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Towns of the Inner Sea (2013, Bauer, Bonner, et. al.).
    28JAN2024: Completed reading TPK Games' The Deductionist (2013, Everhart). This source is authorized for playtest.
    Spoiler: Player Status
    Show
    bcool999: 03-07 JUN 2024.