Hi all,

I play in the Nightmare Quarter game in the Wold (a campaign world that started long ago in the AD&D 1e days and transitioned editions over the years until settling on Pathfinder 1)

Each of the several games set in the Wold go from level 1 to 20 over several years.

Nightmare Quarter (of Plateau City) just hit level 2, and we're about to go cave exploring to find clues of nefarious forces damaging Plateau City!

Posting requirements are: once each weekday (so five (5) times each week).

Rules: Pathfinder 1 Core Rulebook only for character creation; The Wold has many homebrew races, classes, prestige classes, and so forth, so you only need the Core Rulebook and our Woldipedia site (free).

Each game has eight (8) player slots and we presently have six (6) regularly-posting players, and having lost two players recently to real-life concerns (job, family, etc.) we're looking to fill those two slots!

Who will your hero be in the Wold?

Please Direct Message me for additional details, indications of interest, etc. (I don't have a high enough post count to post links yet, but I have a link to give you with the last month's worth of posts for Nightmare Quarter.)