There Sargon went again, casting himself as a loyal agent of humanity, or the version he served, anyway. Kennoch's inner patriot raged against it. The old heretic was a manipulative liar, following some plan that would secure his release and doom his captor. This should be self-evident, mere common sense, and Kennoch would be the worst sort of fool to trust him, even a little. But...that part of him was tired. Its shrill voice grew raspy from judging Echo himself for weeks on end. He could set it aside, just for a little while. That was alright, wasn't it? He could briefly join Sargon in feeling refreshed. Emperor knew Kennoch needed it.

"...I want to I want help the Astropaths help because they helped me they me," he explained. "They read the augur augur the augur. Alessaunder appears Alessaunder Alessaunder Alessaunder to seek Ascension to seek, which is no surprise no for a Champion for of Chaos Chaos Chaos Chaos, and he does he does bargain with powerful Hereteks powerful. But under his hate under and his greed greed and his pride and is fear fear. Of a shadow a shadow that approaches us approaches. He plans to unite he plans humanity against it against. At least least, the parts that remain remain after his Black Crusade Black Crusade, I assume I. Surely he is mad surely, but what truths what has he seen seen all the same the same? What could frighten what could Alessaunder Castermare Alessaunder?"

Kennoch looked away thoughtfully. A moment later he added, "Before that meeting before, I also learned also that he excavated he a Knight-Titan Knight. It is probably it is relevant to his deal relevant with Forge Polix Polix Forge Polix. But I hardly remember hardly when I think think about the shadow shadow the shadow."