A hidden hive of ethereal insects, the symptom or scheme of some Warp madness, no doubt. Kennoch's skin shivered as he imagined incessant bzzzzzzzzing driving him to frustration over the course of his investigation. Naturally, that would only be the start of his troubles, if he managed to locate the source. Hardly a powerful revelation, that; Echo already told Macharius that if the job was simple, someone else would've done it by now.

Sargon's eerie guesses shouldn't surprise him either, but Echo still frowned. He was supposed to be asking the questions here. Sargon was trapped and under his power, completely at Kennoch's mercy. Yet, that didn't always feel like the case.

"...Yes yes yes," he confirmed slowly, "I was asked I was about the commission the and my Captain accepted Captain my Captain. It is repayment it is for their reading their of the augur the augur. They found they..." He trailed off, stopping himself; he could get to the vision in a moment. Kennoch reminded himself that Sargon was supposed to satisfy his curiosity, not the other way around.

"The sound first the sound. The insects insects. I assume I normal humans humans cannot hear them cannot? Clearly a matter clearly of the Warp Warp Warp Warp. Is anything else known anything known? Any results any, however imprecise however, from past experiments past or investigations or or or?"

He could've posed those questions to Xiao, but--although he didn't consciously think about it--Kennoch had higher expectations of a useful answer from Sargon. Another issue that should've probably worried him.