View Single Post

Thread: Sea of Stars - OOC III

1. - Top - End - #145
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Sea of Stars - OOC III

Quote Originally Posted by Blarghy View Post
    You're finding some intriguing clues here! The mystery deepens. I wish I had some new ideas or theories to offer; I agree that talking to some hereteks seems like the best next step, but Kennoch would hate the idea unless Anika plans to kill or capture them afterward. Kennoch would be down to help with that; he'd happily lend her as many Rings as she wanted. But I assume that Anika's underworld contacts would be reluctant to talk to her in the future, if she uses their tips to bring down useful criminals. Presumably she's just going to talk, and I don't think Echo would be much help with that anyway. He's a one-trick-Intimidate-pony when it comes to social matters. But the big issue is that (especially after the Galimina business) he would be fully opposed to locating any hereteks and then letting them walk away.

More power to you, though, and I think that while you're handling that strong lead, Kennoch will go speak with Sargon. Mainly because it's been much too long since I last posted.
    It's partially the not talking to her again, partially the chance that someone might try to kill her over handing over a useful contact to the Mechanicus or the Arbites. Not that worried about her personal safety during any meetings but she can always stand behind Macharius or Almagor.

For the record there are likely to be two sorts of heretek. If it's basically someone with Tech-Use then Anika is already that sort of person and has no interest in punishing them. If it's the worst type we can always drop some names with the Inquisition at a later date. All Anika would prefer is deniability. If Macharius would prefer to deal with them there and then that wouldn't even be a problem.

Anyway, I am trying to bring other people with me on this. If no one has a preference I'll pick someone from Destro's list.