View Single Post

Thread: Chult Hex Crawl - IC

1. - Top - End - #155
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: Chult Hex Crawl - IC

Quote Originally Posted by Sirithhyando View Post

This place is beautiful! he looked at Nolwen Don't worry, you're still my number one! Bliksem winks at the wizard.
    Nolwenn rolls her eyes at Bliksem's comment. "I could turn you into a frog, you know," she reminds the bard teasingly, "wouldn't be the first I had to teach some manners." She can't, of course, but maybe the tabaxi doesn't know that. Regardless, she goes back to packing the supplies for transportation up the cliff.

She doesn't have much to add while the others discuss how they're all going to get the canoes up the cliff so she idly watches Xarmus as he converses with the eagle, almost stepping in to help with the grave for the dwarves but stopping when she realizes she doesn't know if there's another shovel. When it's finally time for the climb, the wizard waves away the rope. "I'll stay down here for now. I need a hand free to cast my spell in case anyone falls," she explains, "if I were up there with you all, I'd likely just end up falling myself in that case. I'll come up after."
    Last edited by The Hellbug; 2022-06-30 at 11:47 AM.
    Coach and Owner of Hellbug's Heroes, Sneak Kings, Sultans of Slaughter, and Commercial Cast-Offs. Season II and III runner-up. Season IV league champion. Season VII division champion.