Seeing the state of decay on the dwarves, The Red Horns joined Draelin shortly after delivering the first collection.

"Careful, between undead and diseases it's not wise to just walk up to corpses you find lying around.
My studies haven't progressed far enough yet for me to cure diseases, but I think the Lady Ziri should be able to cleanse you of any potential contagion. But before we progress further with our investigation, please let me cleanse the corpses' gear."

With that The Red Horns once again began to chant the little cantrip to clean the belongings of the dead dwarves.

After that, he took the time for a little ritual, studying the objects before returning to the task of delivering all the gear up the cliff.

Only when that was done, did he start to tie the ropes into one long exemplar. After delivering one end up to Bliksem, he returned to the waiting members below:
"Alright, we'll use the rope to secure each climber. I'll accompany you up to aid you, while Bliksem secures you also. Once you all are up there, I'll tie one of the boats to the rope and you can begin to haul it up.

Any questions or improvements on that plan?"

Spoiler
Show

Casting Prestidigitation repeatedly, as well as ritual of detect magic and identify on the found objects (wouldn't want to get stuck with a bag of devouring