I’m Philip, and I’ve been active in the DnD community since about 2019, my reddit presence in DnD communities is mostly thanks to the fact that I wrote the free PDF “New Neverwinter” on DMsGuild. My background is in pedagogy and media & design - so as a writer I have a strict philosophy that my material should be easy to understand and digest - while also being pleasing to the eye. Many years back the Meso-American history and tales from hundreds of years back caught my interest, and I began researching it on my off-time. Combined with DnD and literally thousands of hours of work… I’m finally ready to present my creation!

Trials of Hualnemi, an adventure ranging from levels 1 to 12 that strays from European fantasy to something different and fresh. Taking place entirely on an island known as Hualnemi, an island untouched by visitors for centuries. The campaign is structured around the players starting off within the large city of Epyollotli, and slowly but surely exploring the dangerous wilds outside the city walls.

The book features a lot of content that has been polished through feedback by players and Dungeon Masters alike over a long time. Experience this adventure with a new base class, new races, feats, spells, a new mechanic known as Group Rituals, magic items, monsters and revised tables for thematic armors, weapons, items and much more!

The book is almost done. It will get a bit more polish before it’s release, but mainly it isn’t released because I intend to fill the book with tons of juicy art (with the Kickstarter funds) for everything within. I’ll happily answer any and all questions!

Here is the link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ls-of-hualnemi