Bliksem Los, the fabulous
Level 3 Sword bard; HP 24/24; AC 15; Passive perception 13; Save DC 13

In the morning, Bliksem, goes to give back the empty raincatchers. I'll just go fetch some water so we can boil it before we go, didn't catch in rain last night.
He then goes to the river, fills both his rain catcher, prepare the fire and his pot over it and fills it, waiting for it to be ready.

Once ready, he goes to Kupalué with a small cup of water For your kindness last night. Bliksem bow slightly to the druid and goes back to help the others.

Back to the shore as everyone was getting ready Canoe again, i'll end up swiming at least once before this adventure is over... yes! you, canoe, i'm speaking to you! I detest you, but keep me dry and i may like you.

Few moments later, on the water Ah this good moment when nothing happen followed by more of nothing happening. It's only day two, but as it stands, none would listen to a story of doing nothing but paddling. he raised his voice slightly I'm bored! Where're the epic battle against hoard of undead! Are we there yet?

Bliksem eyes widened I know i said i'm bored but what is this? He points towards the quetzalccoatlus coming down on them. He looks at his weapon, then at the canoe and the creature in the sky I can be deadly on land but water and sky arent my forte.

Bliksem tuck his paddle inside the canoe, put a dagger between his teeth and get ready.

Spoiler: Ready action
Show

Ok, here's my thought even though its slightly a lot crazy. He want to time a jump to ride the damn thing and kill it in the sky (hopefully falling in the water)
So, its a standing high jump, from a canoe, with the hope of grabbing the flying dinosaur.
Bliksem could try to help by casting dancing lights above the creature head in the hope of making it move closer to the water and slightly on the side of the canoe.