Quote Originally Posted by DarkOne7141981 View Post
"I don't see how that's less effort than digging a new well..." says Henri with a dry tone, his craggy face largely expressionless in spite of the understated humor he's expressed. "Can we summon something to check the tunnel, see how far it goes?"
"Unfortunately, most of my summons and I dont share a way for properly speaking which would make the exploration a fruitless affair even if they could breath underwater and walk on earth. There is also Lightburn. But Lightburn has a limit on how far he can go without disrupting our connection and being sent back...." Hewitt declares thinking about the situation. "... but recently, I have developed a spell to take care of that limitation. The only issue is that we wont get any feedback from this journey until his return. Assuming he manages to make it back."

Lightburn nods to the idea. "You could increase my defenses before going in. I dont mind at all checking down how it is if everyone approves of the idea."

Spoiler: OOC
Show

If everyone agrees, then Hewitt will cast Mage Armor followed by Unfetter on Lightburn. Then, sent Lightburn to check the tunnel. He can swim and breath underwater so it should be relatively easy to be on both earth and water.