View Single Post

Thread: Chult Hex Crawl - IC

1. - Top - End - #59
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: Chult Hex Crawl - IC

Do not sleep anymore, eh? Almost as quickly as her curiosity produces this thought, Nolwenn quashes it for the moment. The lady Ziri is quite the marvel already, but Nolwenn isn't about to let herself get carried away and squander her good fortune with rudeness, not today--not when, if this expedition gets underway, there will be plenty of time for that later. "Excellent!" she says, turning to the proprietor and reaching into her coin purse, "a room for two, please."

Nolwenn wastes no time in hefting her things once again and seeking out her room to make sure nothing is damaged and relax, only making a short detour to seek out Bliksem. "Thank you for understanding. I meant no offense," Nolwenn apologizes to the bard, bowing her head politely, "if this guide is satisfactory to everyone, I have no objections. I'll be in my room if anyone needs me."
    Last edited by The Hellbug; 2022-05-30 at 09:46 AM.
    Coach and Owner of Hellbug's Heroes, Sneak Kings, Sultans of Slaughter, and Commercial Cast-Offs. Season II and III runner-up. Season IV league champion. Season VII division champion.