Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
Finally admitted I'm transgender to my mother. Sigh...as I expected she just expressed doubt rather than supportiveness, just like my brother did because I've never "done anything girly". I'm so introverted and unwilling to try anything new and hide so much of what I'm interested in, people in my family apparently think I'm this statue who has no interests outside of what they've seen. she said that I'll probably go see someone to sort all this out though, so she isn't against the idea but clearly knows nothing about this issue.
That's ****. Especially because there are plenty of cis women who have 'never done anything girly'. I hope she manages to understand that you know your odentity better than she does.

Spoiler: Barely related waffle about myself
Show
I sometimes forget that I'm lucky that most of my family's reactions to me coming out as NB were 'makes sense', in fact my older sister pretty much immediately went 'called it'. The only one who expressed doubt is my stepmum, who didn't know me when I was young and actually expressing this stuff, and I just can't be bothered to continue correcting her.