He bowed slightly before the druid and asked: "I'm the Red Horns, pleased to meet you. You said you would waive your fee if we help destroying undead - does this mean we will be seeking them out specifically or is it enough if we meet them merely incidentally?"
The vegepygmy blinked its globe-like eyes and said something to Qawasha. Its language was like listening to the wind in the branches and the rain on stones. Qawasha smiled and nodded, then said, "Weed would like to point out that our advertisement said the rate was negotiable if we killed undead together, not waived completely. We would be willing to charge 3 gp per day instead of 5. And you understand, Chult is full of undead. I can tell you the story as we travel, if you like. There are areas where this dangerous blight is...shall we say...thinner, and other areas where there are more of them. We will not shy away from those places if I guide you."

He looked to see what the reaction would be, then asked a question of his own. "Do you have any specific locations in mind? How long are you looking to travel for?"