Gex was silent throughout the whole conversation with Zetath, he was still shocked from their previous experience, he came out if his stupor while walking to the spice trader, entering he watched and learned, the interaction between everyone was interesting, some blunt as a hammer, others with a little more finesse, either way, they were all idiots.

"I am Gex Daelfagnim a pleasure to meet you, I apologize for my friends here, we just came from a rather interesting ordeal and I think we are still recovering to be honest." he says simply with a simple smile "You seem to want to get to the point, well here it is, we were told by someone to look for you, that you may indeed be able to assist us. And that is what we are looking for, assistance, so we can help a tradesman recover his wife, who was taken as a slave in the last 3 days or so. Her caravan from Solku was scheduled to arrive in the evening three days ago, she traveled with a pseudonym, Foshal al Tanakur. And her real name is Sofh, wife to the merchant Zetath. It seems to have happened before, several times, and the merchant would just buy her back. Zetath is rather good with Mathematics and numerology, I wonder if he could be of use to you perhaps? Additionally so, this group will be in your debt, one we are happy to oblige, maybe we can get you some rare herbs or spices? or maybe we can espouse your shop during this event?"

Spoiler
Show

Perception - (1d20+3)[12]
Diplomacy - (1d20+7)[13]

Gex
HP's: 16/16
AC: 16
Class DC: 17
Speed: 25ft
Fort: +5
Ref: +6
Will:+5