Bliksem Los, the fabulous
Level 3 Sword bard; HP 24/24; AC 15; Passive perception 13; Save DC 13

Bliksem follow the lady mumbling though not really trying to conceal his excitement Such magnificience, this is going to be such a story!

Getting serious, a little, as they pondle over who to ask as a guide... but he laughed No, wait, sorry, its just too funny, that Salida salepitch is to say we're going to die with anyone else but she's one of the few who didn't offer to waive away the fee. In the end, she also doesn't ask for a fee in advance, meaning she believe she can take us back alive. Devious and a survivor, survivor is good, but devious... not so much. Anyway, as you said, the druid... i've heard stories

He thinks a moment before sharing his thoughts, waiting a little to make it a tiny bit more dramatic.

"A druid would usually be the best choice if our interest ally with his. The lost city, if that druid doesn't want it found, he might simply lose us within the jungle. Not all druid are good i've heard though i certainly do wish i'm wrong. But, taking care of the undead with all of you, side by side, would certainly make for a good story. And even better if we can find that city, and the hag."

Bliksem fondle his pouch a moment "I've no wants for wealth beside the necessities so i'm never sure if i have enough, not sure i can help on the sharing expense, so i'd take the risk with the druid since he'd do it free if we hunt undead at the same time. Win win situation for everyone!"

"I'm curious about the emerald enclave and the chwinga, anyone knows?