Upon practically rocketing off the ship, which had started to feel like a prison for the past few days, Nolwenn's mood had been buoyed by the colorful sights and sounds of magnificent Port Nyanzaru. Barely taking the time to make sure her belongings were in order, she immediately asked for directions to the place where guides could be hired and made her way there. Now, though, after inspecting each of posted offers, her high spirits have drained almost completely. Too much, too much, too much... the wizard thinks as she anxiously fidgets with her too-light coinpurse. I thought at least I'd have a chance of covering some sort of up-front payment. I guess there's at least the ones who will waive the fee...

The posters for the most reasonably-priced of the guides are in Nolwenn's hands when the other adventurers arrive. Or falling in with another expedition, not the worst choice. "Oh, I'm sorry, just looking," she apoloogizes, handing over the postings, but there's a flash of recognition in her eye when she sees the group, "oh, you! From the boat! Are you all looking to hire a jungle guide? I didn't know all of you were together."