View Single Post

Thread: Nightmare in Katapesh IC

1. - Top - End - #74
    Ogre in the Playground

Daemon

Default Re: Nightmare in Katapesh IC

Zetath is both surprised and delighted when Kharesh agrees to search for his wife. As Mauricio, Kali, Sadar, Gurmok, and finally Gex follow, he gets increasingly joyous as despondency shifts into hope. "O my friends - you heroes, thank you! Words cannot convey my gratitude! I will be ever in your debt."

"I do not know whether the slavers are gnolls, but it is likely. Her caravan from Solku was scheduled to arrive in the evening three days ago. They typically arrive within a day of the scheduled time." He frowns, "ahh, I don’t have much more to go off of. You could try the night stalls, but they will almost certainly give you no information and may even try to have you arrested. You could try to ask experienced drivers or guards near the caravan port in the day stalls, they may know a bit about the raiders."

The cart crafter Erthin, who had been cleaning his stall nearby, interjects, "I overheard... in case it is helpful, I’ve met an exiled gnoll who I've heard was once a raider a long time ago. He’s a spice merchant now. He could have a lead for you... but please don’t tell him I sent you... and thank you all for killing those things."