Quote Originally Posted by Thundercracker View Post
“We wait until she’s on the water to attack, or we try to find out more of what they’re doing, just in case they’re also trying to fight the Idigam,” Blaze said, “whatever we’re gonna do we gotta figure it out quick, our gig’s comin up soon.”
'Never hurts to have more information. If we have the time I think we should go look for their boat. Worse case is that there's nothing interesting there to find, but then we have all the fun of imagining how mad they'll be when they smell us as having been there.' Joanna replies with a smile.

'Plus there's always the chance that if we find their boat we can find someone who works round there who maybe knows Oakheart and her people to see. Like, someone at their job...someone in the next boat over...I'll take a homeless guy if I can find someone who'll talk to me. I just need anyone who I can talk into calling me whenever Oakheart is actually going out on the water. Ideally I like to know where those three are at all times until we can kick them out of New Bedford.'