Kharesh Hammerfist, dwarven monk

Kharesh nodded at the merchant, silently observing the items Master Zetath showed him. For any of the weapons he is allowed to touch, requested with a simple look and raised eyebrow, he took them and tested their weight, balance and feel with a series of slashings, swings and thrusts. As he spun the weapons across his wrists and peered down the handle to the blades, he nodded and handed them back.

Kharesh seemed deep in thought as he stared at the cart. When Zetath excused himself, the dwarf simply nodded in acknowledgement. As the man attended another customer, Kharesh considered how the weapons felt, how they looked, and what he thought the relative value was. The siingham were nice, and possibly tied to both his ancestral roots and his professional ones. However, the price seemed steep at best, for accents that served little functional purpose. The axe was more intriguing, although truth be told, Kharesh was not accustomed to fighting with weapons in the first place. As for the jewelry, he had little desire or need for anything displayed.

If the merchant returned, he nodded and pulled forth his axe, brandishing it, then going through several rapid attack sequences to display it's balance and speed.
“This plus one gold for waraxe.”

Kharesh waited quietly for the man's response.

OOC - Well, I suppose some sort of 'appraisal' is in order, but I'm not sure how to do it. I think I saw references to recall knowledge and an appropriate knowledge skill. So here goes nothing ...

Warfare lore - (1d20+3)[22], Pahmet lore - (1d20+3)[19] ... not sure anything else applies.

Spoiler: Crunch& Status
Show
AC: 17 HP 22 Initiative +5
Saves: Fort +7 Ref +7 Will +7 Per +5 / Move 20’
Abilities: Str 18 Dex 14 Con 14 Int 10 Wis 14 Cha 8
Skills: Acrobatics +5, Athletics +7, Warfare Lore +3, Religion +5, Stealth +5, Pahmet Lore +3
Abilities: Call on Ancient Blood (prior to rolling a save vs magical effect, add +1 [circ]); Flurry of blows (make two strikes for 1 action [flourish]); Mountain stance (see below); Darkvision; Dwarven Weapon Familiarity; Cat Fall (treat falls as 10' shorter)
Stance: Mountain (+4 AC, +2 vs Shove/Trip, +0 Max Dex, -5 ft move; Falling Stone are only Strikes useable in stance)
Combat: Axe (+7 / 1d8S+4 / sweep); Clan Dagger (+7 / 1d4P+4 / agile, dwarf, parry, uncommon, versatile B); Unarmed (+7 / 1d6B+4 / agile, finesse, nonlethal, unarmed); Falling Stone (+7 / 1d8B+4 / forceful, nonlethal, unarmed)
Effects: Stance (see above); Darkvision; Ancient Blooded Dwarf (+1 save vs magic); Cat Fall (falls are 10’ less)