View Single Post

Thread: LGBTAIitp Part 60: Still Going Strong

1. - Top - End - #147
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: LGBTAIitp Part 60: Still Going Strong

So it's been a few years since I was last really around the forums, but since I've been doing a 'general update' in various places lately I've looked back here enough times that I should really include this place as well.

Anyway: I'm non-binary. More on the 'agender/neither of the above' end of the spectrum - I'm very much a 'they' rather than a 'he' or 'she' - as it turns out.
    I came-out back in 2019, and although it's not been perfectly smooth sailing (both due to global events and otherwise), overall it's definitely been better than being stuck in the closet. I guess I have had the slight advantage of transitioning as an adult, meaning that people are sort of obliged to take you more seriously, so that may have helped things a little (even if it doesn't really make up for the 'lost years' beforehand, but that's another topic).

That's about the gist of things, really. I don't know if how 'actively back' here I'm going to be long time (or indeed if there are any other old-timers who'd remember me either way) but regardless, if you're reading this: I hope you're safe and doing well.
    Last edited by Mx.Silver; 2022-04-26 at 04:44 PM.