Lily raised her arms up crossed in an X before her catching the laser blast. It was hardly a perfect defense, and she got a second-degree burn on her right forearm for her trouble.

But that was about all she got, and one might notice that the shin around the burn had turned a vivid shade of green.

And Lily cracked up. The smell of poppies filled the air around her.

"Oh...oh you've got to be kidding me!" she said between giggles. "The photosynthesis? Really? It helps against...oh...wow." Another light breath of laughter and a shake of her head. "Okay. Credit where due. That one's legit useful."

"Let's try that again, shall we?" Lily said to the Mover, before lunging for it with both hands dripping with virulent acid, using the energy she had absorbed from the laser to power the acid up further.

Spoiler
Show
Move: Dazed.

Standard: Attack Mover 2 with Flower Power, All Out Attack for 5, Power Attack for 4, at (1d20+11)[28]. On a hit, Resistance DC 29+Penetrating/24 vs. Secondary Effect Damage Linked Weaken Resistance and Effect Bonus.

Extra Effort - Additional Standard Action: Unless it's somehow down, do it again at (1d20+11)[19]. Spending a Hero Point to buy off the fatigue immediately, since fluff-wise she's fueling this with energy absorbed from the laser. However, if the first attack misses, then rather than using EE I'll just spend the HP rerolling, since that gives me better odds.

End of Turn: Recover 1 Resistance.

Current Status: 1 Bruise, AoA -5.