View Single Post

Thread: [M&M 3e] Defying the Future IC

1. - Top - End - #112
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [M&M 3e] Defying the Future IC

Lily...actually kinda appreciated Proxy targeting the museum, in a weird way. It was like, sure, it was still a robbery and that was wrong and all that. But there was at least a certain amount of coherence to it. I mean, I'm not saying it makes sense that the super-inventor from the future is going after archaic historical weapons. Let's not go crazy here. But like sure, Proxy's trying to change history and invents weapons, so something something historical something weapons...it at least rhymed with something that made sense. Or that had met something that made sense. It made at least a quarter as much sense as Nope's powers?

...Look, Lily's first experience with Proxy was when he sent some helpers to steal a couple perfectly normal teacups from a random china shop. We grade on a curve here, is what I'm saying.

Not important. Nope took out most of the Helpers, and Ariadne swiftly entangled one of the Movers in her threads. Seemed worth exploiting. Lily darted over to the Mover, and...

Well, I mean, to all appearances, she just kinda reached out to touch it. I mean, okay, it wasn't an entirely light touch. It was more of a gentle shoving motion. Which didn't seem like it should really do much coming from a five-foot-and-a-shrug, slightly-built woman who was pretty much exactly as strong as she looked, against a fifteen-foot monstrosity of metal and robotic arms.

But given her hand and, really, her entire forearm were currently sweating high-powered acid, a gentle shove was really all the physical exertion required to deal some potentially massive damage.

Spoiler
    Show
    Free: Reconfigure Flower Power. 10 points to Acidic Nectar, 10 points to Poisonous Nectar, 10 points to Drugged Nectar, 10 points to Lingering Acid, 10 points to Potent Acid. Variable Descriptor to [Energy] [Acid] for all effects.

Move: Into S29.

Standard: Attack Mover 2 with Flower Power, Power Attacking for 4, at (1d20+6)[9]. On a hit, Resistance DC 29+Penetrating/24 vs. Secondary Effect Damage Linked Weaken Resistance and Effect Bonus. Gentle shoves not optimal attack modes for superheroic combat. You heard it here first.

Current Status: Normal.
    Last edited by Quellian-dyrae; 2022-04-16 at 01:50 PM.
    A role playing game is three things. It is an interactive story, a game of chance, and a process in critical thinking.

If brevity is the soul of wit, I'm witty like a vampire!

World of Aranth
    M&M 3e Character Guide