Quote Originally Posted by Haval View Post
'Don't get me started.' Anika replies still grinning. 'For instance, I would say that it would be better for everyone if the Stalker turned out to be human, but I'm not going to rule out the possibility that it isn't. The Ordos don't seem to be involved with the investigation yet but it would explain a lot.'
"Always been partial to Occam's Razor," Etula said. "Simplest is best. Is there any reason to suspect the Stalker isn't human? Until there is, assume it's not."

'About our hostess. Have you met her? It's not a name I remember from my childhood. I might as well be honest in admitting that we came here tonight to speak to you as much as for the party.'
"I've met Lady Kindjal once or twice, but I don't know her well. She's been around forever."

Anika takes that on board, 'Seems an easy way to fall to your death if you don't know what you're doing. There used to be a trend for bored highborn children to visit the lower levels of the Hive to amuse themselves. What are the chances that someone's been throwing themselves off the Spire in the same spirit?'
"Stalker seems to know what they're doing. Bored highborn children have taken up trying to hunt them, with limited success, so idiots finding inventive ways to get themselves killed is still a thing."