View Single Post

Thread: Sea of Stars - OOC III

1. - Top - End - #85
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Sea of Stars - OOC III

Still engaged. Just tired. Admittedly I accidently made things harder for myself but it should be fine.

I think I brought it up earlier but I don't have a better idea for a lead then investigating the possible tech heresy angle on the Stalker, which might need some more concrete evidence first if we try taking it to someone from the Mechanicus. If I get to that point I'll bring Ravia or possibly Macharius (can his Fel work on Tech Priests?). I agree with Ravia's point about how unlikely it is that the Mechanicus would want to talk to anyone about this though.

I suppose talking to criminals is the other alternative. If it's not a person who built the equipment they use to murder people then they might have brought it somewhere and someone knows something. Someone tell me if that seems worth trying because ideally I don't want to monopolise things. Otherwise I had a far fetched plan about flooding the area with as many servo skulls as we can find.

Oh, and Thracian Primaris getting mentioned is very interesting. Penitent was going cheap on Amazon and I'm all caught up finally.