View Single Post

Thread: [M&M 3e] Defying the Future IC

1. - Top - End - #101
    Barbarian in the Playground

Imp

Default Re: [M&M 3e] Defying the Future IC

As Kal watches her teammates handily dispatch Raphael, she spies a couple of saplings still standing. She clicks her tongue, and a second needle slides into her empty hand.

"Time to tie up the last loose ends." Kal immediately hears Ariadne's dry laughter in her mind. Hnn, hnn, hnn. Loose ends, like the thread. You must think you are very clever.

I didn't mean what I said before, about you being awful. It's just...

You do not have to explain yourself to me, Ariadne counters. This is a different age, the one you live in. Mercy is one of many luxuries afforded to you. Don't worry your little head, I know I am out of place.

Not all the time, Kal thinks back, as her needles glint coldly in the forest light, flicking left and right while red threads ominously form in the air around the saplings. Like now, for instance. I can always use your help when I'm doing this... sort of thing.

And I shall always offer it, engoní, Ariadne thinks back, just as the threads coil back from the saplings, like snakes waiting to strike.

For there is still much thread to be spun.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Switching Threadwork Conjurations to Dual Needle Weaving, dropping an AoA/PA +5 Thread Lash Cloud Area, centered on AD21. Routining the attack on the Saplings for 20.
    Last edited by Abracadangit; 2022-04-04 at 10:33 PM.