Recruitment Thread
I am currently looking for playing for my Dune - Adventures in the Imperium game.
It'll be held here on the giantitp forums.

In short it is a game about being part of a House, set in the Dune Universe. It'll be a gametype that is both very open to player-driven events, there's only 5 Drives (think attributes by comparison) and 5 Skills that will cover pretty much any combination for whatever need you may come up to - add the two together and you get a Target Number to roll equal to or under to score a success. So if you have a Faith Drive of 7 and a Battle Skill of 7, you have a Target Number of 14 to roll against.
All that's requires is to give a valid reason why a specific Drive is applicable for the Roll... like say the above example, you r character is religious and puts their faith in God, Mua'dib, etc. and lets it drive your character, so to speak - that's all there's needed. Just some validation for it's use in the situation.

I have a more indepth explanation of it all in the actual recruitment, so if interested in a game set in the Dune Universe - pop on over, have a look and ask whatever questions you may have.
Or PM me directly.