On Boktai stream 2:
Beatmania frame.......okay. thats a bit of a left turn.

you should've paid more attention to the directions Otenko said about the which direction is upper left and such. see? it worked.

also sunflowers are computers in this universe. Otenko is clearly a highly advanced AI, the latest in flowerputing.

all these circles make squares....all these circles makes squares.....all these circles makes squares....

pretty sure "cockatr-eye-ce" is right. its what I've heard other people say it.

wow, never thought I'd see the wise mentor encourage the hero to go on the offensive on a rival like this. usually its the mentor cautioning the hero from being too reckless.

oh no, Otenko got Obi-wan'd!

so like what, is Otenko just Django's voice-Piccolo now?

the four elemental powers have been gathered with this we form....captain Sun!

For Smash bros, I'd pick Shantae, one of the Living Jars from Elden Ring because it'd be funny, Aya from Crosscode, and Ammy from Okami.

....did that vampire just imply Django is a half-human hybrid of sun and moon?

okay, its a big eight....
red + blue equals purple,
yellow plus red equals orange,
yellow plus blue equals green,
and red plus blue plus yellow equals black.

assuming black is eight.....red, blue and yellow need to be numbers that add up to eight. what three numbers add up to eight? since it can't be all the same number I'm assuming, I therefore have to assume its some combination of 1, 3 and 4.

if 1 is red and blue is 3, that makes sense for purple being another four, as that covers the purple part.

if yellow is 4 and red is 1, that also makes sense as it adds up to 5 and thus explains the the top and bottom parts.

thus yellow and blue is 3 and 4, which makes 7, which due to the way digital stuff makes a seven goes like this:
_
| |
|

thus explaining the green parts.

solved, now I can move on with the video myself.

wait what, why is it NINE!? .....those game designer jerks they switched the number solutions around!

.......wait Django knew his mother? he's luckier than most fantasy protagonists!

Spoiler: the twist
Show
Hel is Django's aunt!? OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD......:P

that is not the wild west means, Sabata, your just being an edgy teen throwing around stupid nonsense terms.

I tried looking up the phrase "robots are for everyone" but it didn't get me any good results so I'm stumped as to what next stream is.