Yes, Kuya is the best-paced and best-written, followed shortly by Tirune.

...Of what I've seen, that is. I admit, everything after Kuya has trouble holding my attention. I imagine that I'd have lost interest entirely if you'd gone in order.

The pacing might be why it's taking me so long to follow these VoDs.

Regarding a Queer option? Heaven Will Be Mine, by the same company that made this(incidentally, a kinda-sorta sequel to We Know The Devil) is pretty much nothing but Queer options.

Giant Robot fights in space with technology that basically makes it impossible for warfare to have lasting consequences, meaning that colonies and corporations acting in space have turned Warfare into an excuse to get to know your opponent and debate them into your way of thinking... And all three of the possible protagonists are interested in each other sexually and are trying to convince defections as much so hey can be together long-term as for the goals of their respective factions.
Spoiler
Show
And the endings, determined by which of the three factions 'wins', results in the protagonist screwing over that faction, achieving it's ultimate goal in a way that benefits people in general instead of benefitting the faction at the expense of others.

And while romance isn't exactly a focus, We Know The Devil properly in every ending has at least two of the three protagonists "together" and since only one of the protagonists is a boy...
Spoiler
Show
Or rather, all three of them are girls, but Venus only hatches in the True Ending and the Ending where she gets excluded.

However, the endings but the True ending are bitter-sweet with the focus on the bitter so...

The True ending is unambiguously happy though.
Pre-Written commentary

As an aside, my mother and stepfather were both late to their wedding. My stepfather also shared an anecdote about a relative that was late to his own funeral.

Falkner is not a leg man. Or perhaps he's just intimidated by a girl for whom every day is leg day.

Oh, no. Come on, Rose of Winter, you were doing so well and then you perpetuate the stereotype of wolves being monsters.

Okay, when Rosemary started crying my thoughts went straight to the old legends about what happens if mortals eat fairy food. The best-case scenario is that mortal food just won't satisfy you anymore. You've tasted nectar and sweet ambrosia and now even the finest steak and caviar turns to ash in your mouth while neither water nor wine can quench your thirst. Good that that wasn't it.