"All right, information packets on themselves for Ariadne and Floral," the pigeon notes, the voice growing slightly distracted as though noting something down. "Anyone else? Helios? Nope? No? All right."

"Lockdown died before I was born, or shortly after,"
The voice states next, the pigeon absently tracing the dust with one claw. "Whether he was killed or died of... other factors is uncertain, but the powers he unlocked didn't die with him. There was enough confusion in his empire to suggest that if he was defeated, the person who killed him didn't have the power to command his underlings, so there might have been a trick involved... or just luck. Manchineel still seemed functional in my time, but no one had caught a glimpse of her, and my birds could only get slightly farther into the forest before something noticed their nonliving nature and shredded them. I even had a base for them in an abandoned tannery for a short time deeper in the forest, but something like that Boar person destroyed it before I could ramp up my efforts. As for Apophis... Frank Smith was pulled before some sort of tribunal or court in Africa, sentenced to death, and killed, but the reports after that are hazy on whether that stopped Apophis. Knowing him, it might have just been some sort of game."

The pigeon freezes for a moment, one eye staring directly at Floral. "I trust Doctor Proxy," the voice states simply. "Their methods are harsh, but they are committed to working to stop this future, and I don't believe that the disappearances can be tied to them. In any case, I don't know where they are; they were always... reclusive... even in my future. They are not in my Obelisk; I know that much. And I know what their mental influence feels like. They failed to dominate me once, and have never tried again."

The pigeon sits fairly quietly as the four of you begin to discus plans, the feathers on its wings seeming to vibrate slightly. "Not the time, but--it's wonderful to see superheroes really in action!" the voice bursts out, before the pigeon's head ducks down. "I know, I have no right, I'm sorry. Raphael is currently fairly close to Manchineel; my birds on watch around her keep getting destroyed. They're near the logging camp at the moment, but I can send a bird when Raphael moves north or west and I start getting a better view."

The pigeon pauses awkwardly, scraping its talons with tiny screeching noises along the top of the table. "Do... do you want anything else?" it ventures up finally. "I need to keep things a secret, and obviously I'm not exactly welcome for reasons that all make sense, but I don't want to be unhelpful."