Okay, I'm gonna do the turn ASAp now, I just need to work out some details with lamorak's gambit.
So @MrAbdiel

Spoiler: Gambit Rulings
Show

"Lamorak is counting on the hubris of the druid and his minions, seeing the armored dark lord in the water, and finding that too good of a target to ignore.
He expects to be charged by one, or both, of the giant attacking creatures that are the real threat to the ship.

Lamorak dropped his lance as a free action, moved off the side of the ship as a move, used Featherfall as an immediate. I made the assumption that there's something on the ship's side to grab on to because this is a super fancy flag ship, and there's often ornamentation, or carved lugs, or whatnot to grasp on the exterior. If not, he should still have a turn before I start making swim checks to see if I sink."

All of this is absoultely fine.

"With the remaining half-action, Lamorak is Readying an action to cast True Strike once Typho comes into range to benefit from it.

Typho, on the deck, is taking the Ready Action to charge the first enemy that moves up to his lord, close
enough to the surface to attack him. Note that there's some dissent on whether you can prepare an action for a 'partial' charge, since the rules let you use a partial charge when you have a confined action but technically that's not your turn... The internet seems split. If you decide you can ready an action to make a partial charge, then Typho is readying his action to charge. If you decide otherwise, he's readying an action to make an attack (specifically a grapple), and as part of that he'll take a 5 foot step and fall off the boat into the water just infront of, or beside Lamorak who is against the boat's hull right now."

I will allow this to be treated as a charge.

"The basic premise of the gambit is Ramfish charges Lamorak. Typho interrupts Ramfish, charging/stepping into the water. Lamorak interrupts Typho, casting True Strike, effecting himself and Typho. Typho resumes his interrupted readied action, making a grapple attack on the Ramfish. It's almost certainly going to be successful because of True Strike. If he was not able to charge, then the Ramrish resumes its turn, possibly making an attack on Lamorak (Them's the breaks). If the Partial Charge is allowed, then Typho can actually wing over, and start flying up, carrying the Ramfish out of the water. Since the internet tells me a shark the size of Ramfish weighs about 800-900 lbs, that's within Typho's Medium carry, and he should be able to haul that thing into the air and, next turn, dump it to die on the deck of the ship."

OK, here's the stuff I need to sort out. First things first, grappling involves moving into the enemies space, this would be water in this case and Typho doesn't have a swim speed or any ranks in swim which is something of an issue to his movement. Also, "A creature cannot gain altitude during a round when it executes a wingover" so I don't think there's anyway out of this where Typho gets out of the water this turn, and next turn he'd have to operate according to the normal rules for starting it's turn in the water, complete with swim checks and the like. A grapple check is also required in addition to the touch attack and I don't think that can be buffed by True strike as it's described as being " like a melee attack roll" rather than actually being an attack roll.

You can definitly have Typho ready an action to jump in the water and try to start a grapple, but I'm telling you there are some complications to it.