View Single Post

Thread: [M&M 3e] Defying the Future IC

1. - Top - End - #21
    Barbarian in the Playground

Imp

Default Re: [M&M 3e] Defying the Future IC

Kal wove a web of thread with lightning speed to catch the brunt of the explosion, but a fleck of razor shrapnel still just got through, leaving a stinging cut on her forearm. "Ow!" She cried aloud, as a makeshift thread bandage formed over the scratch. "I'll take anyone up on that offer for healing," she said to the room at large, since multiple teammates were offering. "You'd think a sewing master could mend wounds, but its pattern still eludes me."

As the pigeon delivered its message, Kal listened along with the sort of skepticism one might expect from someone listening to an animatronic pigeon. Seeing everyone else have misgivings, she realized she wasn't alone in being slightly put off. "I will journey there, so long as you identify yourself."

Kal could just feel Ariadne bristling, at the thought that this might be some kind of trap.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Ok -- you guys beat me to the punch on pretty much any useful information-gathering or supportive task, ha ha. Anyone need some Intimidation?

I kid -- I'll follow suit with Helios, and try to Insight the pigeon.

New band name, Insight vs. the Pigeon: (1d20+10)[16]
    Last edited by Abracadangit; 2022-02-21 at 09:07 PM.