View Single Post

Thread: Ruins of Azlant IC 2

1. - Top - End - #71
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Ruins of Azlant IC 2

Jessica blinks, almost instinctively beginning to do the math in her head. "That's... Well, it was definitely much, much longer. I'm quite confident we need not worry about security- at least, not of the living sort..." She peers curiously into the room, taking the time to consider what she sees fairly carefully. For only a moment, she directs her words to the constructs once more. "Your last instructions were given thousands of years ago. Is there an end point to them?"

"I don't know if those two will attack us, or indeed if they can make any choices at all, but they're talking about an event that happened some 10,000 years ago. I wouldn't completely disregard the threat of security, but it seems very likely to be mechanical if it still exists. Henri, would you see if they'll interfere with going to that door?" She points unobtrusively towards the door on the far wall, hoping to direct his efforts but not alert the constructs.

"Wait! she whispers, suddenly urgently, grabbing Henri by the shoulder. "They were off for thousands of years, but only registered 126 days?? The-" she visibly shivers, looking at the automatons wide-eyed.

"The first wave of colonists came here. I'm sure of it."