Ooooh. I missed that entirely; nice catch! I'd agree to contacting Morwenna about it, but I still think we should track down the Pyrel before we talk to her, or Winterscale or the Magos-Commodore. I stand by my earlier prediction that the news will be better received if we have proof, in the form of an impersonator we've caught red-handed. We have every right and reason to target Misson's pirates, so nobody can fault us for doing that much, and once we've confirmed Sargon's information (he may well be wrong or outright lying; can't dismiss those possibilities), we could think about who else to approach. Furthermore, if we're lucky, Mayes might have another map fragment, and possibly a waystation we can add to our collection. I assume/hope that it would be easier to find one of Misson's bases--and therefore the pirates who use it--than the ship itself, so we could approach it from that angle.

Also, looked back and found this bit of info, to add to our consideration:

Quote Originally Posted by Destro_Yersul View Post
Re: The Pyrel: Anika has heard of this ship. Sargon meant what he said quite literally. It's a Hellbringer-class light cruiser, under the command of another of Misson's subordinate captains.
I assume a light cruiser would be a nice addition to the fleet!

I wanted to add, though, that we don't have to rush to this next unless you all just want to. I'm fine with asking for information in the background as we go about other business. I was actually thinking that it could be fun and profitable to have a look at our colony when we get back to the Expanse. See how it's developed since the last time we landed and spend a chapter doing some proper exploration of the planet. Destro mentioned that he has a bunch of notes on the place, and we've hardly examined it at all. Just something to consider, along with any other possible adventures the rest of you might want to suggest. I definitely don't want to monopolize our endeavors (even if you've been chasing Misson's people since before I came to the game anyway). I think pirate hunts are delightful, but so is everything else this crew gets up to, so I'm happy to do whatever, so long as we get back around to Echo's business eventually. The Castermares probably won't invade and devastate the Imperium while we amuse ourselves with other pursuits.