View Single Post

Thread: Lost Lands: Grimmsgate IC

1. - Top - End - #156
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Lost Lands: Grimmsgate IC

It is several hours later when Artaith finally stirs. With a heavy groan she turns over, and starts suddenly to consciousness. Finding nothing immediately threatening her life, it's only a few moments after that that her breathing begins to normalize, and another groan- this one distinctly of pain utters forth. "I suppose the Clanhold wasn't quite ready for me. Ugh." She takes another forced breath to steady herself before casting a restorative spell. Intentionally or otherwise, she reverts to the consonant-heavy language of the Dwarves as she raises her voice in divine supplication. "אלוהים מספק בריאות!"

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    converting bless into cure light wounds: (1d8+1)[4] HP

Edit: Lol, just enough for positive.
    Spoiler: Artaith, post combat
    Show
    Artaith Forgeheart
    F NG Dwarf Warpriest (Shield bearer), Level 1, Init 1, HP 10/14, Speed 20
    AC 18, Touch 11, Flat-footed 17, CMD 14, Fort 5, Ref 2, Will 5, CMB +3, Base Attack Bonus 0
    cleave bonus Dwarven double war axe +3 (or +1 TWF) (1d10+3, x3)
    Spiked steel shield +3 (or +1 TWF) (1d6+3 (+1 TWF), x2)
    Scale mail, Heavy steel shield with spike (+5 Armor, +2 Shield, +1 Dex)
    Abilities Str 16, Dex 12, Con 14, Int 7, Wis 17, Cha 6
    Condition Iron Within: 1/1
    Cleric spells
    Blessings: 3/3

Rolled a second heal in OOC for 9 more.

After a moment, her breathing seems to normalize, but the groans don't go away. With something like anger in her voice, she calls out the same phrase, imploring the gods for grace once more, "מספק בריאות אלוהים!" Suddenly, the color floods back into her features, and she raises to a seated position. "I see you all managed to take care o' things. We need a potion... or something." She stretches roughly as she rises to her feet, apparently unaware that the decision has largely been made to camp here. Or how late in the day it is.

"So what's next?"